On behalf of Salce Colada Ciklum is looking for Senior/TL QA Engineer to join one of our successful teams.
Successful candidates must have analytical, organizational, time management, and communication skills, thrive in a team environment, and possess the willingness to learn.
* Energetic, with a strong desire to succeed
* Desire to closely interact with the whole team involved in a project development (including customers)
* Passion and commitment to his/her role in a project
* Academic background in Computer Science or Software Engineering
* Knowledge of QA standards, processes, tools, and methodologies
* Ability to quickly understand software functionality and translate this understanding into documented, repeatable software tests
* Experience in testing applications based on the Adobe Flex and Java environment
* Experience in a hands-on testing role especially functional testing including UAT and manual tests
* Experience in integration and functional testing automation is a plus (but not a requirement)
* Familiarity with defect/issue management systems, especially Bugzilla
* Experience working in the full life cycle development right from the requirements gathering and analysis phase
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, German is a plus (but not a requirement)
* A team player who will work across the organization
The job responsibilities include but are not be limited to product testing; identifying, reporting and tracking problems; developing and executing test plans; creating and executing automated tests and software installation testing.
Working in the full development life cycle, starting from the requirements gathering and analysis phase.
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!