- Collaborate with management, business units and IT department to determine the Web site’s purpose, functions, requirements and long-term strategy
- Work with internal or outside developers to create an effective user experience
- Work with IT department to ensure optimal page loads, uptime and integration with business functions as appropriate
- Establish policies and procedures around content management
- Research emerging technologies and services that may enhance the Web experience and make recommendations to management.
- Take responsibility for the entire CMS landscape including websites and customer portals.
- Advanced knowledge about following basic languages
- Adobe Flash
- Advanced knowledge in server environments
- SQL Datebases
- Basic Unix Systems
- Experience with the most common Adobe products such as
- Coldfusion (would be a plus)
- Dreamweaver, etc.
- Search engine optimization
- Good English
• German speaking would be a great advantage
• Long-term full time employment
• Business trips
• Cool environment
You are welcome to contact our HR manager Maria Kuchuk to learn about opportunities in Salce Colada: