On behalf of netnode (www.netnode.ch) Ciklum is looking for PHP Drupal developer to join the team in Minsk on full-time basis.
netnode is a Swiss based software manufacturer purely focused on Drupal development. We create big, social, multilingual websites and web applications for international brands. We are the #1 Drupal development shop in Switzerland and we want to extend our team to grow the upcoming months and years.
• Man or women 20-35
• Min 2-3 years of experience in PHP web development
• Gruaduated in computer science
• English (spoken & written), German is an advantage
• You have designed and implemented web applications using the LAMP stack
• You have solid software development skills and you love writing code
• You are a kick ass PHP developer
• You know the following Frameworks:
o Drupal, Expert Knowledge (1-3 years of experience)
o Zend Framework, Intermediate Knowledge
• You know MySQL and you can write and optimize complex Querys
• You know the Linux environment
• You know Subversion
• You know Scrum and agile software development methods
• You are customer focused and business minded
• You love Web 2.0 and the social web
• You love Drupal
• Nice to have: Active Drupal contributor.
• Nice to have: You created an IPhone application.
• You will develop (social, collaboration, Web 2.0) websites and webapplications for international brands and work closely with our development team in Switzerland.
• You will work for StartUps and bring new business ideas to life
• You will work on existing websites, add new functionality, maintain applications and fix issues.
• Candidates must provide a detailed CV covering the projects they worked on in the last 2 years
• Candidates selected by Ciklum must be tested by our CEO and CTO (Skype interview) to be finally approved
• Netnode will eventually give a test task to check the candidates skills
Interested? Please send your full CV to email@example.com